What I like about cinema: My favorite movies

Film mania
Blog exclusive!

In this new weekly series I will be highlighting the things I love most and least about cinema.

I watch a lot of films and obviously some stand out more than others. I didn't actually rank these numerically, but I tried to do my best by listing the films I liked better first.

So without further ado here are my favorite films of all time:

"Being John Malkovich" (1999, color)

"Fantastic Mr. Fox" (2009, color)

"Avatar" (2009, color)

"Breathless" (1960, black and white)

"Slumdog Millionaire" (2008, color)

"True Romance" (1993, color)

"The Matrix" (1999, color)

"Alien" (1979, color)

"There Will Be Blood" (2007, color)

"Wall-e" (2009, color)

"Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb" (1964, black and white)

"The Dark Knight Rises" (2012, color)

"Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back" (1980, color)

"Citizen Kane" (1941, black and white)

"Raging Bull" (1980, black and white)

"Casablanca" (1942, black and white)

"Kill Bill: Volume 1" (2003, color)

"La jetée" (1962, black and white)

"Pans Labyrinth" (2006, color)

"The Invasion of the Body Snatchers" (1978, color)

"Nosferatu" (1922, black and white)

"Dawn of the Dead" (1978, color)

What are your favorite films? Do you like my list? Start a conversation by posting your thoughts in the comments section below.

Feel free to checkout the trailer to the stop-motion animated film "Fantastic Mr. Fox" below:




As always thanks for reading!

© 2013 Matthew R. Reis, All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Source Code" Film Review by: Matthew R. Reis (Out on DVD)

'Collateral' Brief Film Review & Recap

"Wonder Woman" Film Review